1.14.2009

First Post! Welcome to Tom's New Roman!

Hello world! I know that pretty much nobody knows anything about this yet except for a couple of my friends  that helped me start this blog. Thanks to PK for coming up with the name, and AdamWill for the header picture. I'm starting this blog because video games, music, electronics and basically anything that deals with computers is my passion. This is the industry that I want to work in after I complete my journalism degree at Penn State. In this blog I plan to talk about different electronics which I acquire or notice online or about games that I play (pretty much reviews). It seems hard to get started since around here pretty much the only writing I can do that people will see is with a newspaper and not really relating to technology. You have to start somewhere. Hopefully, my blog will eventually get noticed, who knows.

Also hopefully I will start to pick up more readers as time goes on. I'm also going to try to update this and post just about everyday or every other day. If you are reading this please forward my link to all your friends. Also bookmark the blog and check back often. 

Well, that's all I got for now. I'm really excited about this blog and what it could eventually amount to. Thanks and welcome to my new blog "Tom's New Roman"!

+Tom+

No comments:

Post a Comment